Blueprint Consulting 2 Days MasterClass on:
· Public Speaking,
· CV/ Resume writing, and
· Job Interview Skills
Public Speaking is a learnable skill. If you want to become a highly paid Professional speaker, easily build your influence, up your game, business, motivate, inspire, persuade or capture the undying loyalty of your audience, and/or if you want to learn principles of professional CV/ resume writing and how to succeed in job interviews? Then this offer is exclusively for you:
This Program will mentor participants on how to:
· Develop and monetize their speaking skills,
· Create a brilliant CV/ Resume from an expert, and
· Excel in job interviews of all kinds.
See details in the flyer below:
(a) Public Speaking
· Fundamentals of Public Speaking
· Powerful Presentation language
· How to get clients: direct & indirect marketing methods
· Negotiating with your clients
· Pricing your Speaking Services
· Ethics of Public Speaking
· Managing successful Speaking career & becoming highly paid expert
(b) CV/ Resume Writing
· Professional CV/ Resume writing tips
· Drafting winning CVs/ Resume for private and corporate jobs
· Classical distinction between CV & Resume writing
· Reasons why your CV/ Resume will be rejected or accepted by corporate organizations, etc.
(C) Job Interviews
· Principles of Job Interviews
· Handling tough job interview questions
· Job interview mistakes to avoid
· 25 key job interview questions & how to answer them etc.
This program will be highly interactive with a lot of case studies, assignments, and networking opportunities.
For Who: Aspiring and established speakers, students, graduates/ job seekers, Secretaries, Executive Assistants, leaders, recruiters, Business executives, HR managers etc
Trainer: Ethelbert Obinna Umeh (CEO, Blueprint Consulting).
Date: Friday 2nd to 3rd March, 2018
Time: 10am- 2pm (morning session), and 2pm to 6pm (Evening session). There will be 2 sessions each day, so choose the one that works better with your schedule.
Venue: De Simeons Fastfood Hall, 53 Ekwema Crescent Ikenegbu, Owerri
Fee: N20,000 discounted to N7,500 (Special beginning of the year discount). Early birds pay N5, 000 till 20th February, 2018. N7,500 after 20th February and at the venue.
Registration: Pay into Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: Blueprint Consulting
Account number: 0097750375
Fees include training materials, certificate of Participation + 2 weeks mentorship.
After payment, call or text your name and email to 07036002800 for reservation.