Deadline: April 25, 2018
Blueprint Consulting, a new Leadership and management Consulting organization in Owerri, Nigeria requires the services of the following Positions:
Key Requirements & Skills:
· Must be exceptionally eloquent withimpeccable communication skills
· Ability to Use Microsoft Office, Core Draw, Excel, & Power Point packages optimally
· Good writing and computer typing skills
· Patience and good listening skills.
· Ability to carry out task in a timely manner
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Ability to handle routine tasks like crafting proposals, and recording events.
· Strong customer relationship building and management skills.
· Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
· Make cold calls as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Good telephone skills
· Good photography skills
· Good graphic design skills etc
· Candidate can have a Bachelors degree in Humanities, Secretarial, Management Studies or any discipline from a reputable institution. Other Professional Certifications will be an added advantage.
2. Executive Assistant
Key Requirements & Job Descriptions:
· The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work in a fast-pace environment and be fluent in English.
· Candidates must have a high degree of professionalism and the ability to work with minimal supervision with all levels of management.
· Must be computer savvy and have a very high level of both oral and writing skill.
· Capacity to work with the Executive Director & team in achieving the organization’s corporate goals
· Flexible, smart, neat & hard working
· ideal candidate should have some form of international exposure (worked in multinational organization)
· Travelling with Executive Director for local and international meetings and speaking engagements when and where necessary.
· Expert level in the use of computer applications.
· Excellent in graphic design, photography and telephone skills.
· Privy to confidential information and as such, should be highly diplomatic and discretional.
· Writing, editing and proofreading speeches and statements for the Executive Director.
· Must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills.
· Candidate can have a B.A or B.SC in Humanities, Computer Science or related fields.
· M.A, MSC, or MBA and other professional certifications will be an added advantage.
3. Sales Representative
· Must be self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, and have the capacity to work under one’s own initiative.
· Must be ready to accomplish the Blueprint Consulting sales goals proficiently without excuses.
· Must be ethical, professional and excellent in communication skills.
· Demonstrated presentation skills.
· Must be committed to meeting our monthly sales targets.
· Be warm, courteous and polite.
· Capacity to grow exponentially while helping our organization to realize our already set objectives.
· Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects etc.
Pay: commission based plus monthly payment.
· Candidate can have a degree in Marketing, Humanities or any discipline from a reputable institution.
· Candidate must have a track record of achievement or at least 3 years experience in sales.
4. Administrative Assistant
· Ability to coordinate variety of office work excellently like receiving guests, cleaning the office, and attending to routine projects as may be required by the organization team.
· Be warm, smart, flexible and polite.
· Capacity to work directly with the secretary in achieving the organization’s goals
· Candidate can be OND holder in any disciple.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs along with cover letter stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 25, 2018.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.