Do you have interest in joining a growing Social Enterprise in Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Rural Development? We are recruiting for the following 8 Positions:
State coordinators (5 Positions. 1 State coordinator for each
of these States: Benue, Plateau, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti and Niger Delta Areas of Ondo State )
• Innovation skills
• Administrative skills
• Ability to drive a project with little or no resources/supervision
• Entrepreneurial skills
• Ability to work with rural people
• You should be able to speak a local language of the State you are applying for.
Agricultural Engineer (1 Position)
• Maintenance and handling of machines
• Ability to design simple, usable and low technology farm tools.
• Readiness to work with smallholder farmers in rural communities
• Intricate knowledge of machines.
Accountant (1 Position)
• At least three years of relevant experience.
Micro Credit Officer (1 Position)
• Skills in finance management.
• Human relation skills.
• Marketing skills.
• Ability to work with rural women and youth
Send your application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 17, 2017.